APX600 VW Yamaha Electric Acoustic Guitar, Vintage White
The Yamaha APX600 acoustic electric guitar builds and improves on the excellent craftsmanship, handsome design, rich tones and easy playability of the top selling APX500II. These guitars are a great fit for country, rock and blues and suited to players ranging from beginners to professionals. Acoustic electric guitars have surpassed conventional acoustic guitars in popularity and the upgraded APX model addresses the trend towards smaller-body and shorter-scale instruments.
The latest APX600 features a unique under-saddle piezo pickup, the Yamaha proprietary SRT transducer featured in the highly-acclaimed A Series range, a natural tone and the feedback rejection and mix-friendly sound guitarists crave.
Although its style has evolved, the essence of the APX remains the same. Today, it boasts a more natural look, a deeper body for better bass response and greater volume, and a new non-scalloped bracing pattern for a responsive, dynamic tone.
The thin-body APX600 features:
- a spruce top
- die-cast tuners, and an onboard tuner.
- Other new features include fresh finishes and an upgrade to a genuine abalone and ABS rosette for a superior acoustic tone.
- In addition, the scale length of the APX model has been shortened from 25 9/16" to 25" for greater playability.
- Thin-line cutaway body design for exceptional playability25" scale length and narrower string spacing for enhanced comfort
- New bracing pattern for increased bass response
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system for shaping your sound in the mix
Acoustic Guitars Lifetime (limited)*
*Some limitations may apply. Please refer to the full policy on Yamaha consumer website (opens in new window).